01/11/2007

Concert

Yeah!! I'm going to a Cat Empire concert at the end of the month in Amsterdam! The Cat Empire have been my favourite band ever since I saw them at the Oerol Festival this summer. They are very famous in Australia, but no one has heard about them over here. But they are absolutely great. So I'm very, very happy to go see them again. Can't wait till the 29th!!

Joepie! Ik ga naar een concert van The Cat Empire eind van deze maand in de Melkweg, Amsterdam! The Cat Empire is mijn favoriete band sinds ik ze deze zomer op het Oerol Festival heb gezien. Ze zijn hartstikke beroemd in Australie, maar hier heeft niemand van ze gehoord. Maar ze zijn echt fantastisch (vooral life). Dus ik ben super, super blij dat ik ze weer ga zien. Kan bijna niet wachten tot de 29e!!

So here is a bit of promotion for my favourite band! Great song, great lyrics.
En dan nu een beetje reclame voor mijn favoriete band; swingend lied, prima tekst!



The Cat Empire on MySpace

No comments: