28/05/2007

Update

I've been busy the last few days. I've finished my first tasseled sock. It's beautiful, but it was hard work. Still have to start on the second one, but wanted to do something else first.



By the way, they are called tasseled socks, but I've decided to leave the tassels off. Have to think of another name!

I've also made a pair of socks for my youngest daughter (I hadn't made any for her yet, and she's been begging me the last few days, so had to make her happy). I used Opal CanCan. The pattern is from the book Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch.



This morning I started on a pair of socks I designed myself. I used two patterns from The Knitting Stich Bible by Maria Parry-Jones. It would look better in a solid colour, but I don't have any at the moment. I like this yarn as well though!

No comments: